Model: Hanse 385
Year Built: 2013
Length (overall) / Beam / Draft (m): 11.40 / 3.88 / 2.00
Cabins / WC: 3 / 1
Accommodation: 7 persons max
- Battened mainsail. Furling, self-tacking jib
- GPS-plotter, full set of elecontronic instruments, radar
- Dinghy with outboard, bimini and sprayhood
- Sail control at helm station (winches and sheet blocks)
- Bow thruster
- Swimming platform, teak cockpit
Equipment / amenities
- Radio-CD/MP3 player, I-pod/USB hub, cockpit speakers, inverter
- Complete safety and galley equipment
Water / fuel tank (lt): 450 / 220
Engine: Volvo 28HP
General Comment (April 2017): Hanse has designed a yacht with large comfort areas (deck area around the mast and to the bow, swimming platform, cockpit). Sailing is made more efficient with all winches and ropes at the helm station. Self-tacking jib makes one-hand sailing an easy process, even under challenging sailing conditions.
- 5% for two weeks booking, 10% for three weeks booking
- Early booking – before 31 January: 10%
- Special Policy to repeating visitors, sailing club members and special groups etc.
Fill the contact form on this page for an offer with the best prices!
Check our standard pricelist